Gain access to a full day of activities focused on health, wellness, self-care, connection to nature, and finding one’s own purpose and passion.
• Spend the day in an awe-inspiring, historic locale—the Headlands Center for the Arts—utilized by artists for decades
• Enjoy an intensive journaling workshop by 2017 IGC speaker, author, and poet Alex Elle, and writer Ajolique Jude. Beautiful journals and pens will be provided.
• Partake in a yoga session led by lululemon, which will include complimentary lululemon leggings and a lululemon yoga mat to take home.
• Connect with fellow attendees while taking a guided hike through the gorgeous Marin Headlands.
• Receive a pair of modern hiking boots by Keen to wear on the hike and take home.
• Enjoy complimentary coffee, dusted with Moon Juice’s cult-followed Moon Dust, served out of Lady Falcon Coffee Club’s woman-owned truck.
• Three healthy and delicious meals will be served (breakfast, lunch, cocktail party bites), plus all-day snacks, courtesy of Diamond of California, Bare Snacks, and other partners.
• Cocktails by Hanson of Sonoma
• Gift bags worth over $300
And many more surprises!
Please note that there is no cell service in the Marin Headlands or in any of the Headlands Center for the Arts’ buildings. Landline phones will be available for emergencies and limited use only. All attendees will be provided with Wi-Fi access. To make calls from a cell phone at the Headlands, you must enable Wi-Fi calling. Due to the historic nature of the Headlands’ buildings, an elevator is not available.
13 in stock